KBRS Partner Program
Becoming a Dealer or Partner:
In the world of tiled showers and tileable components, installers, builders, architects, designers, and even other companies, have considered KBRS the Rolls Royce of complete systems. Over the last couple of decades, we have staked our claim as the industry’s absolute best option for custom shower pans. We not only excel in this most challenging of arts, but also offer a full line of stock items, waterproofing products, drains, and accessories to round out a versatile and comprehensive offering.
"Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved"
- Mattie Stepanek
When approved as a KBRS Dealer or Partner it is a sign that you are committed to staying at the leading edge of our industry. We have the most complete, yet fool-proof systems on the market that can reduce, if not eliminate call-backs, failures, and leaks. To carry the brand of KBRS ensures to your customers that you care about your reputation, you offer the best, and you do not cut corners.
As an approved KBRS Dealer or Partner you will receive exclusive benefits including, but not limited to:
• Installation Training and training materials
• Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Inside Support Person
• Exclusive access to the KBRS Dealer Portal
• Cross-promotional support through KBRS social media
• Marketing and support materials (Print and Digital)
• Sales and Showroom displays
• Listing on our KBRS Dealer Locator
• KBRS Screened Lead Generation
• First Release of new products and information
• Proprietary products only available through our Dealer Network
KBRS Dealer Requirements:
Anyone interested in becoming an approved Partner need only reach out to us. Our Approved Dealers must meet certain requirements, but in our vast and diverse industry, we often develop partners from unexpected avenues. Bottom line is that KBRS has a simple philosophy; surround ourselves with good people and good things will happen.
To become a Dealer/Partner simply fill out the information below and an onboarding specialist will be in touch promptly.
"A sustainable world means working together to create prosperity for all."
- Jacqueline Novograts